Bureau of Statistics
The State Bureau of Statistics that is able to maintain an effective and well coordinated statistical system to meet the information requirements of government and the society towards achieving a sustainable development.
Bringing effectiveness and efficiency to planning and decision making by developing and operating a virile statistical system.
- Coordinate the State Statistical System to guarantee efficiency, avoid gaps and duplication of efforts.
- Collect, compile, analyse, interpret, publish and disseminate statistical information alone or in collaboration with other agencies.
- Conduct research about various sectors to facilitate the social and economic development of the State.
- Develop and promote the use of statistical standards and appropriate methodologies in the State Statistical System.
- Advise State and Local Government on strategies relating to research and statistical development.
- Develop and maintain a comprehensive socio-economic State Data Bank.
- Provide a focal point of contact with National and International Agencies on statistical matters.
- Carry out other functions relating to statistics as the State Government may assign to the Bureau from time to time.
- Generate and publish data and indicators on Education, Agriculture, Health, Population, Transport, Public Finance, Prices of items, Manpower, Security, Justice and Social welfare, for planning, monitoring, evaluation and decision making.
- Provide key indicators and parameters for budget preparation and Medium Term Expenditure Framework.
- Make appropriate population projections for government, society, institutions and individuals.
- Generate household-based information for measuring situation analysis, project/programme assessment and evaluation.
- Organisation of quarterly meeting of State Consultative Committee on Statistics for greater coordination, collaboration, networking, information sharing and feedback strategies.
- Organisation of producer-user workshops.
- Organisation of Data Validation Workshops with relevant stakeholders.
- Printing and dissemination of Statistical documents.
- Production of quarterly Statistical Newsletter for information dissemination.
- Incorporation of a statement of welcoming constructive criticisms in all publications.
- Existence of Email address of the State Bureau of Statistics/Statistician General for contact and feedback.
DIGEST OF HEALTH 2020 PUBLICATION
JUSTICE & PENAL ORGANIZATION 2020
TREND ANALYSIS ON GENDER-BASED STATISTICS, EKITI STATE (2016-2018)
SITUATION OF WOMEN AND CHILDREN IN EKITI STATE (An Atlas of Social Indicators)
DIGEST OF TRANSPORT STATISTICS 2016 – 2017
EKITI GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (SGDP) REPORT 2013 – 2017
EKITI STATE PUBLIC FINANCE STATISTICS 2017 – 2018
FACT AND FIGURES ABOUT EKITI STATE 2018
DIGEST OF MANPOWER STATISTICS IN EKITI STATE 2016
DIGEST OF MANPOWER STATISTICS IN EKITI STATE 2017
DIGEST OF MANPOWER STATISTICS IN EKITI STATE 2018
DIGEST OF MEDICAL AND HEALTH STATISTICS 2017-2018
DIGEST OF LOCAL GOVERNMENT STATISTICS 2018
|1||Statistician General||Mr Olajide Micheal Oguntimehinfirstname.lastname@example.org||07069004353|
|2||Director, Research, Survey and Methodology Dept.||Mrs Dolapo Ojoemail@example.com||08064438673|
|3||Director, Finance and Accounts||Mr Idowu Famuyibofirstname.lastname@example.org||08060758872|
|4||Director, Population Activities||Mr Olufunso Femi Ogungbemi||07062340607|
|5||Director, Admin & Supplies||Mr Henry Ogunlayeemail@example.com||08065637773|
|6||Acting Director: Social and Economics Statistics Department||Mrs Oluwakemi Omojufirstname.lastname@example.org||07039226433|
|7||Deputy Director; Research, Survey and Methodology Dept.||Mr Olugbenga Ajiloemail@example.com||08136797409|
|8||Deputy Director, Population Activities||Mrs Abosede Afolake Ojofirstname.lastname@example.org||07069540296|
|1||Perm Sec||Mr Olajide Micheal Oguntimehin||07069004353|
|2||Focal Person||Mrs Oluwakemi Omoju||07039226433|
|3||COMMISSIONER FOR BUDGET AND ECONOMIC PLANNING||Mr Femi Ajayi||08063117786|