To provide basic education that will make every child that goes through it be morally sound, and be equipped to be useful to himself, family, community and society that large
To revitalize and overhaul basic education sector in Ekiti State through creative and innovative ideas that would provide enabling environment for adequate learning processes in schools
- Management of primary schools and Nomadic Education in the State.
- Recruitment, appointment, promotion, posting, deployment and discipline of teaching and non-teaching staff in primary schools.
- Disbursement of funds provided it from Federal, State, and Local Governments;
- Training and retraining of teaching and non-teaching Staff in primary schools;
- Payment of salaries and allowances of teaching and non- teaching Staff of the Board and the 16 Local Government Education Authorities (LGEAs);
- Construction of new classroom buildings in primary and junior secondary schools;
- Promoting and coordinating assistance by donor agencies such as UNICEF, World Bank, UBEC etc.
- Purchase and distribution of instructural materials to schools
- Maintenance and rehabilitation of dilapidated classrooms/schools and other school infrastructure
|Prof. Femi Akinwunmi||Executive Chairman|
|Hon. Tayelolu Olatunji||Full Time Member 1|
|RT Hon. Dele Olugbemi||Full Time Member 11|
|Mr. L.O Ajayi||Director Adminstration and Supplies|
|Mr. Faokunla Abiodun||Director Social Mobilization|
|Mrs. Ayo-Salami A.O.||Director Finance and Account|
|Mr. Ajiboye S.O||Director Planning Research and Statistics|
|Mr. Olaiya B.B||Director School Services|