The law that establish Ekiti SUBEB was enacted on 1st June, 2005 and according to the law the activities of the Board cover the first 9-academic life of every child i.e from primary one to JSS 111.
Vision & Mission
To provide basic education that will make every child that goes through it be morally sound, and be equipped to be useful to himself, family, community and society that large
To revitalize and overhaul basic education sector in Ekiti State through creative and innovative ideas that would provide enabling environment for adequate learning processes in schools
- Management of primary schools and Nomadic Education in the State.
- Recruitment, appointment, promotion, posting, deployment and discipline of teaching and non-teaching staff in primary schools.
- Disbursement of funds provided it from Federal, State, and Local Governments;
- Training and retraining of teaching and non-teaching Staff in primary schools;
- Payment of salaries and allowances of teaching and non- teaching Staff of the Board and the 16 Local Government Education Authorities (LGEAs);
- Construction of new classroom buildings in primary and junior secondary schools;
- Promoting and coordinating assistance by donor agencies such as UNICEF, World Bank, UBEC etc.
- Purchase and distribution of instructural materials to schools
- Maintenance and rehabilitation of dilapidated classrooms/schools and other school infrastructure
|Prof Femi Akinwumi||Executive Chairman|
|Full Time Member 1|
|Full Time Member 11|
|Mr. Adedayo Ajobiewe||Permanent Secretary|
|Mr. L.O Ajayi||Director Adminstration and Supplies|
|Mr. Tope Babalola||Director Social Mobilization|
|Mrs. Adeyinka Dupe Mulikat||Director Finance and Account|
|Mr. Ogunrayi Adedayo||Chief Internal Auditor|
|Mr. Owolabi Matthew||Director Quality Assurance Department|
|Mr. Olufemi Dada||Director Academics Service Department|
|Dr. Ajisafe Peter||Director Planning Research and Statistics|
|Mr. Omotayo Dare||Director Physical Planning Department|
|Mrs. Temitope Shittu||Director Teachers Professional Department|
|Mr. Oluwayemi Akanbi||Director Special Programs Department|
|Mr. Adeyemi A. O.||Director SERVICOM department|