Vision & Mission
To promote good governance
To Audit with Integrity and Enhance Transparency and Accountability.
The function of the office of the Auditor-General as embedded in Section 125(2-6) in the 1999 Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria is as follows.
- Auditing of all public accounts and all courts in the State.
- Auditing of all persons and or bodies entrusted with public funds.
- Submission of timely reports on audited accounts to the State House of Assembly for the consideration of Public Accounts Committee (PAC) of the House of Assembly.
- Conducting periodic checks on the accounts of the State Parasitical or Board and Commission.
- Providing list of qualified Accountant as external auditor to audit the accounts of the State Corporation, Commission, Agencies and other bodies established by law of the State.
- Conducting Performance Audit on Government Organisations to determine and ensure effectiveness, efficiency and economy of such organisations.
- Ensuring that all revenue accruing to the Government are accounted for and well expended.
- Ensure that all necessary books of accounts are kept and maintained as required.
|Mr. Adeuya Victor Oluwole||Auditor-General|
|Mr. Owoyomi Samuel Sunday||Deputy, A.G Head quarters/Govt Acct.I|
|Dr. (Mrs) Oke Victoria Iyadunni||Director, Government Acct. II|
|Mr. Ojo Idowu Olubolaji||Director, Corporation & Agency|
|Mrs. Agboola Catherine Abimbola||Director Monitoring & Project Evaluation|
|Mr. Ademola Clement Adeolu||Director Outstations|
|Mr. Ifelola Oluwatayo Olugbenga||Deputy Director Government Acct II|
|Mrs Oke Akudo Clara||Deputy Director Government Acct I|
|Mr. Adubina Olusegun Sunday||Deputy Director Monitoring & Project Evaluation|
|Mr. Adeola Michael Olusegun||Deputy Director Corporation & Agency|
|Mr. Olaiya Felix Ojo||Deputy Director Outstations|