Ministry of Health and Human Services
The Ministry is divided into Finance and Account; Administration and Supplies, Hospital Services and Training, Public Health Services, Planning, Research, & Statistics; Disease Control, Nursing Services, and Pharmaceutical Services Departments.
- Health Management Board (HMB)
- Central Medical Stores/Unified Drug Revolving Fund (UDRF)
- Primary Health Care Development Agency (PHCDA)
- College of Health Sciences & Technology
- University Teaching Hospital
To be a front line Ministry, setting the pace in disease prevention, delivery of high quality Health Care services, and ensuring the total Health of her populace.
Promoting and providing equitable and accessible high quality Health Care delivery system to Ekiti citizenry and beyond through collaboration with all stakeholders.
- Undertakes the preparation of annual operational plans, research and collation of statistical data aimed at health policies and service delivery.
- Facilitates the formulation and implementation of State Health policies.
- Oversees the inspection of public and private hospitals, school of dental health education, traditional medicine practice, and the State medical board.
- Liaising with the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria in all matters of Nursing /Midwifery education and practice.
- Responsible for preventing the prevalence of infectious diseases.
|Dr Oyebanji Filani||Hon. Commissioner|
|Dr.(Mrs) F. Olomojobi||Permanent Secretary/Administrative Head|
|Dr. Olasunkanmi Alabi||Director Planning Research & Statistics|
|Mrs. Y. I. Akute||Director, Nursing Services|
|Dr. S.O. Oluwafemi||Director, Public Health Services|
|Dr. Olusanya Adetoye||Director, Hospital Services and Training|
|Pharmacist A. Kolawole||Director,Pharmaceutical|
|Dr. Ayodele Seluwa||Director, Disease Control|
|Mrs. Fola-Ajayi C.O.||Director, Finance and Accounts|
|Mrs M.O. Oyebola||Director, Administration and Supply|
|Pharmacist Bisi Arogundade||Permanent Secretary, Primary Health Care Development Agency|
|Dr. Williams Afolabi||Permanent Secretary, Health Management Board|
|Prof.||Chief Medical Director, Ekiti State University Teaching Hospital|
|Pharmacist Olusola Shittu||General Manager, Central Medical Store/Unified Drug Revolving Fund|
|Mrs T. O. Bamgboye||Principal, School of Nursing, Ado-Ekiti|
|Mrs O. Olorunsanmi||Principal, School of Midwifery, Ado-Ekiti|
|Elder Bayo Ojo||Provost, College of Health Science and Technology, Ijero – Ekiti|
|Dr. Odunayo Fagbeyiro||Commissioner||1997|
|Dr. Felicia Jokotade Agboola||Commissioner||1997 – 1999|
|Professor Joseph Oluwasanmi||Commissioner||1999 – 2003|
|Dr. Olusola Babalola||Commissioner||2003 – 2005|
|Dr. Gabriel Olusegun Omowaye||Commissioner||2005 – 2007|
|Dr. Martins Oluwafemi Thomas||Commissioner||2007- 2008|
|Dr. Babatunde Alonge||Commissioner||2008 – 2009|
|Dr. Martins Oluwafemi Thomas||Commissioner||2009 – 2010|
|Dr. Wole Olugboji||Commissioner||2010 – 2011|
|Dr. Dare Ojo||Permanent Secretary|
|Professor Benjamin Olusola Fasubaa||Commissioner||2010 – 2014|
|Dr. Simeon Olurotimi Ojo||Commissioner||2014 – 2018|
|Dr. (Mrs) Moji Yaya Kolade||Commissioner||2018 – 2020|