Pension Transitional Arrangement Department
Delivering superior pension services and values to the pensioners with prompt and regular payment of allowances and gratuity.
The department is supervised by the Ekiti State Pension Commission and the Local Government Service Commission while the Executive Secretary is the Accounting Officer.
The Department has the following units:-
- Finance and Account.
- Budget, Planning, Research and Statistics
The staff strength of the Department as at June 2019 is as follows:-
- Consolidated – 1
- Established Pensionable – 60
|Mr. Z.O. Ata||Executive Secretary||08033585145.|
|Mrs. T.O. Olofinbiyi||Director of Administration||08060525620.|
|Mrs. R.F. Adeleye||Director of Finance||08034449162.|
|Mr. Jacob Olawumi||Internal Auditor||08034278635.|
|Mr. M.T. Egunjobi||Deputy Director of Administration||08032296864|
|Mr. S.O. Osanyinlusi||Deputy Director of Finance||08032290478.|
|Mr. J.M. Ayeni||Deputy Director BPR&S||08068950860|
- Ekiti State Pension Commission.
- Local Government Service Commission.
- Making budgetary estimates for existing pensioners and the officer exempted from the contributory pension scheme.
- Prepares and submit the monthly payroll of pensioners to the office of the Accountant General of the State.
- Receives budgetary allocation from the Government and make payment to Pensioners as at when dues.
- Issues payment instruction to the office of the Accountant General of the State.
- Ascertain deficit in pension payment (if any) to pensioners and carry out such other functions aimed at ensuring the welfare of the pensioner is guaranteed.
- Maintains comprehensive data base of pensioners of the Department.