The Ekiti State Government has instituted various scholarship and Bursary Awards for students of Ekiti State origin in the Federal, State and Private Universities in Nigeria and overseas. Free Application Forms for undergraduates, Masters Degree, Ph.D and the Physically Challenged are now available to prospective applicants at Ekiti State Scholarship Board website.
Date: From 1st July – 30th August, 2019.
A. Scholarship Award:
Applicants must be in 2nd year/HND and above in their courses of study to be qualified for undergraduate Scholarship Award and must possess WASC/NECO/ SSC with a minimum of 5 Credits including English Language and Mathematics at a sitting and minimum Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) of 4.0 for University or the equivalent of a second class Upper Division, 3.5 for Polytechnics and 3.5 for NCE in their current institutions of study.
- Applicants for Masters Degree and Ph.D Scholarship Award must possess a minimum GPA of 2nd Class Upper at undergraduate level. A strong letter of recommendation from the University of Masters Degree Programme is an additional prerequisite for the Ph.D Scholarship Award.
- Physically Challenged Students in Tertiary Institutions (NCE, ND, HND and Degree Studies) are qualified for the Handicapped Scholarship Award.
- Students on Part Time studies are NOT qualified for the Scholarship Awards.
The application form must be submitted with the underlisted documents
A. Bursary Award:
All undergraduates, Polytechnic, NCE, School of Nursing and Colleges of Health Technology students are qualified.
Applicants should visit our website by Clicking Here
Date of Submission: All prospective applicants are to submit their application form(s) on or before 20th September, 2019.
- O/Level Certificate
- Student’s Identification Card
- Letter of Admission
- Birth Certificate
- H.O.D’s Stamp & Signature
- School Registrar’s Stamp & Signature
- Photocopy of the original certificate
- Local Government or State of Origin Attestation
- Current School Payment Receipt
- Authenticated CGPA from the registrar office of the school
- 1 – 10 Above
- Higher Certificates
- N.Y.S.C Discharged/Exception Certificate
- Letter of recommendation from H.O.D
- 1-10 Above
- Visa page (photocopy)
- Current School Bill
- Evidence of payment of Acceptance for Admission/School fees.
Sola Ogunmiluyi, MCIPM
Ag. Executive Secretary,
Ekiti State Scholarship Board.
Last modified: July 3, 2019