In furtherance of his drive to reposition the administration for effective service delivery, Governor of Ekiti State, Dr Kayode Fayemi, has approved the appointment of four Permanent Secretaries in the state’s civil service.
The Governor also approved the appointment of one General Manager and two Executive Secretaries.
The new Permanent Secretaries are:
- Mr. Samson Tayo Olauyi
- Engr. Olugbenga Omoniyi Odesanmi
- Dr. Michael Ayodele Ibikunle
- Mrs. Titilayo Olariike Olayinka
General Manager :
- Mr. Ayodele Oluwafemi Elegbeleye
- Mrs. Omotola Kikelomo Faseluka
- Mr. Francis Johnson Adunmo
The appointments take immediate effect.
Chief Press Secretary to the Governor, Ekiti State.
Last modified: September 10, 2020