…prevention against Corona virus
• Wash your hands thoroughly for at least 20 seconds with soap , rinse well with clean water and dry your hands and/or use alcohol based sanitizer
• Coughing or sneezing should be done covering your nose and mouth with tissue papers/handkerchief which should be properly disposed.
• In the absence of handkerchiefs or tissue papers ,you may cough into your bent elbows.
• Maintain a distance of up to 2meters (5feet) between you and one who is coughing or sneezing.
• Sick patients should stay at home, properly quarantined and call the designated telephone numbers for medical help.
• Disinfect General touch objects and surfaces frequently e.g. door handles, table tops etc
• Avoid hand shakes, kisses and hugs during this period.
• If you notice any signs or symptoms, especially from persons who travelled to or from risk areas, do not panic;
CALL any of the following numbers
0813 976 0843
0803 319 4472
0811 771 7077
This message is from Ekiti State Ministry of Health and Human Services.
Last modified: February 29, 2020