Title of Tender: Request for Expression of Interest to Develop Project Monitoring Information System for Ekiti State, Nigeria Plans and Programmes.
Responsible Agency: Ekiti State Bureau of Infrastructure and Public Utilities
Excerpt from the Tender:
As part of the effort of the present administration towards the attainment of global developmental initiatives, the 8 point Agenda was systematically designed to ensure that development is universally attained in the State. In this regard, it has become necessary to institute an integrated, government-wide software system that will enable effective management, monitoring and tracking of projects over their life-cycle. A systematic approach is required to highlight current stage of all the plans and programs. This could only be achieved through the development of Project Monitoring Information System.
Objectives of this Assignment
- To provide Stakeholders with necessary tool to effectively manage, monitor, handle budget, interact with vendors online and automatically enable more profitable government
- To automate the workflow of government projects and programs.
- To effectively track projects and programs
- To incorporate feed- back from various constituencies.
- To archive project data for analysis and planning for future project needs.
Last modified: October 31, 2012