Office of Transformation, Strategy and Delivery
OTSD focuses on quick-win actions that ensure the delivery of the agenda of the administration, and longer term visioning and strategic thinking of various development alternatives that guarantee sustainable and accelerated improvement in the lives of the people.
The Office has four key areas of focus: innovation, change management, service delivery, and tracking implementation of government’s agenda across the MDAs.
Old Deputy-Governor’s Office
To be the central Agent of Government that will ensure institutional framework for efficient and effective service delivery of the cardinal programs of the state Government to the entire Citizenry.
Ensuring efficient and effective implementation and delivery of the State Governor’s 6 Cardinal Programs.
- To support the Head of Service’s mandate in ensuring effective service delivery of the government’s programs in the Civil Service;
- To build ethical and accountable workforce with a changed work culture;
- To stimulate new ideas in the state and promote creativity and innovation in the state Public Service in order to improve the competences of the public service;
- To work closely with the Civil Service Transformation Strategy Steering Committee to ensure progress and monitoring of public officers for effective service delivery in the state;
- To serve as Secretarial of Technical Committee on Civil Service Transformation Strategy;
- To make services rendered by public servants result oriented and satisfactory to the entire citizenry;
- To make regular appraisal of service delivery by all MDAs and LGAs and proffer strategies for improvement;
- To establish a system where the State Government can easily assess the impact of her programs on the citizens;
- To obtain information on the feelings of the public about government deliverables and communicate same to the appropriate Government Agencies;
- To eliminate delay in government business process and procedures;
- To revitalize public institutions such as Health, Education, Utility, e.t.c. for prompt service delivery.
Today Thursday 18th March, 2021 marks the start of a new chapter in the peaceful coexistence of herders & farmers in Ekiti as Government intervenes to ensure not just easy identification of legitimate herders & farmers, but also the creation of a support mechanism system to deploy as at when required for a sustained harmonious community relationship in the rural areas.
The offices of, Special Adviser Security (Rtd General Ogundana); The Ministry of Agriculture & Food Security (under Commissioner Prince Olabode Adetoyi) & Office of Service Transformation & Delivery (headed by SADG Prof Bolaji Aluko) are the government’s arrow heads in this endeavor.
Present at the (initial) continuous registration exercise are the chairmen of all LGAs in the state, several Kabiyesis, the apex leadership of both Herders/Farmers associations and communities of the various LGAs and heads of security agencies in the state, among others.
OTSD has two key units: Public Policy and Strategy; and Delivery. The Public Policy & Strategy unit headed by a Co-ordinator composes of the following sections:
- Innovations & Research
- Change Management
- Service Delivery
Affiliated Agencies:- Ensuring Service Delivery across all the MDAs in the state.
- Spearheading the Ministries’/Extra-Ministerial Departments’ or Parastatals’ Service Delivery Initiatives through adherence to the template made available by Bureau of Transformation, Service Delivery and Strategy and agreed upon by all;
- Reviewing and Monitoring performance of activities from the MDAs i.e. returns on capital projects,
collation of monthly report of activities across MDAs;
- Managing the MDAs Customer Relation Policy including providing opportunities for feedback on services from the public;
- Ensuring the promotion of quality assurance and best practices in the MDAs performance of its functions;
- Providing a comprehensive and effective training policy for Nodal Officers across MDAs quarterly;
- Managing links with strategic partners and other stakeholders on Service Delivery, Customer Care/Relations, etc;
- Facilitating a safe and conducive working environment for staff at levels of service delivery.
|Mr. Bayo Abulola||Director of Admin and Supplies|
|Mr. Oluwagbenga Dada||Director of Finance and Accounts|
|Mr.Bamidele Jegede||Under Secretary|
|Mrs. Boyode Omotoso||Chief Internal Auditor|
|Mr.Samuel Adesipe||Assistance Chief Executive Officer|
|Mr. Oluwaseun Awolumate||Principal Executive Officer I|
|Mr. Olufemi Fatunla||Principal Executive Officer I|
|Mr. Odunayo Ogundana||Principal Information Officer|
|Mrs. Christianah Afolabi||Chief Confidential Secretary|
|Mrs. Kemi Jemiseye||Chief Confidential Secretary|