Ministry of Special Duties and Regional Integration
The Ministry is divided into: Intergovernmental Affairs; Administration; Finance and Account.
Ministry of Integration and Intergovernmental Affairs
New Secretariat Phase V, Ado-Ekiti
To work with other stakeholders in the federation which includes –Federal, States and Local Governments to develop a seamless and well coordinated template for sustainable growth, development and make poverty history in Ekiti State.
Making governance works for the people.
- Facilitate win-win collaboration amongst participant states in the South West, by ensuring the institutionalization of appropriate structure geared toward socio-economic development.
- Ensure smooth collaboration amongst MDAs in the areas of provision of services, infrastructure and best practices for the achievement of the Eight Point Agenda.
- Promote, pursue and defend the interest of Ekiti State at all levels through adequate and effective collaboration with critical stakeholders in the areas of available opportunities
- Follow through on critical State’s assignment with other States and the Federal Government and give adequate and appropriate feedback to the Governor and other agencies respectively.
- To provide ambassadorial and consular services on behalf of Ekiti State.
- To put in place a structured and effective strategies of Diaspora collaboration and integration in support of the Eight Point Agenda.
- Provide strategic and policy advice to the Executive arm of government.
- Identify, recommend and facilitate the delivery of effective/optional solutions to emerging issues.
- Provide awareness and drive information sharing on important issues and initiatives.
- Coordinate and facilitate Intra governmental, Intergovernmental and Inter-agency relations.
- Act as a secretariat for relevant Intra governmental, Inter-governmental forum / communities for setting State Government priority programme and providing support for the conduct of intergovernmental meetings.
- Facilitating community participation in the ownership and monitoring of State and Local Government projects.
- Identify areas of Intra governmental and intergovernmental conflicts and ensuring that these are managed at the appropriate levels.
- To provide the template for regional collaboration;
- To facilitate effective and efficient inter-ministerial interactions.
- Conduct the NGF & DFID Peer Review Mechanism in Ekiti State.
- Formulation of State Water and Sanitation Policy
The Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development has the following Department/Units and three parastatals. They are:
- Administration and supply
- Planning Research and statistics
- Finance and Accounts
- Agricultural Services
- Rural Development
- Produce Services and Tree Crops
- Veterinary, Livestock and Fisheries Services
- Sericulture project Unit
|Mr. Sesan Alabi||Permanent Secretary|
|Mr. Tayo Adeokin||Director of Administration|
|Mr. Onade S.O||Director of Finance and Account|
|Mr. D.B Kobomoje||Director Intergovernmental Affairs|
|Mrs Bunmi Dipo-Salami||Hon. Commisssioner||2010 – 2013|
|Mr. Kayode Abe||permanent Secretary|
|Mr. Biodun Oyebanji||Hon. Commisssioner|
|Dr. Dare Ojo|
|Mrs Bunmi Dipo-Salami||Commissioner|
|Hon. Ayodele Jinadu||Commissioner||2018 – 2022|